General Rules & Regulation
- Enrolment to the Bridges Academy implies on the part of the student and parent’s willingness to comply with the rules and regulations of the school.
- The school session is from January to December.
- The school authorities reserve to themselves the right to check the students’ correspondence; as far as possible correspondence should be done in English.
- Punctuality to school for all activities must be practiced daily.
- Participation in all extra-curricular and life skills activities is a must.
- Proper ENGLISH language must be spoken at all times.
- Habits of any destructive intent causing harm to a person or an object belonging to a student shall be seriously dealt with.
- Use of cosmetics, ornaments, mobile phones and electronic gadgets are forbidden in the school.
- Use of mobile phones and other internet gadgets in the school shall attract immediate dismissal from the school.
- Junk food of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Unruly hair-cuts and untidy dressings are not allowed.
- Parents are requested to meet the teachers about school matters or about their children only after contacting the head/dean.
- Both parents are expected to attend the Parent-Teacher forum held from time to time.
- Habits of chewing pan, smoking, drinking alcohol, and taking drugs etc is strictly prohibited within or outside the school premises.
- Bullying is strictly prohibited inside the school premises and no such act will go unnoticed or unpunished.
- The decision of the school authority with regard to any matters of the pupil is final.
- No other external association or union or forms of worship will be allowed in the school premises.
- Any other disciplinary requisites shall be imposed on a pupil.
- The management may at any time and without assigning reasons ask a parent to withdraw his child if he feels that such a course is in the best interest of the school.
- A parent wishing to withdraw his child must give the principal at least one month’s notice in writing. For shorter notices, a late withdrawal fee equivalent to one-half fees will be charged.
- Transfer certificate, school leaving certificate, testimonials and examination certificates will not be issued until all school dues are paid.
- Transfer certificates shall be issued upon receiving a written application on proper grounds with a fee of Rs.300/- only.
As per the guidelines of Govt. DoSE., SCERT & NBSE.
- Summer vacation. [June - July -- 25 days]
- Winter vacation. [Dec. - Jan. -- 35 days]